Friday, January 23, 2009

I am back!

Sorry that I haven't updated this blog for half an month, it's not that I lost my interest so quickly, I just had been on a business trip for 13 days as a interpreter. The project is called "German Financial Cooperation with the PR China - Sustainable Forest Management Project in Hubei Province", not a leisured job, but still interesting. We climbed mountains without paths, entered forests that densely covered with undergrowth, and those endless meetings and workshop, Oh! and never forget those really nice and capable people, seen from now, are all cherished memory. Hope to see you again, guys and gals. ^_^
Anyway, I am back! I'll try to update something everyday, despite the fact that another assignment ( an Environment Evaluation Report, about 50 thousand characters @_@) will virtually take all my time, some of my eyesight.
So, later~

No comments:

Post a Comment